Categories: Asian Languages, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape
After Frog Game, here is Tulip Room, the latest Room Escape game from Japanese site Sanpoman.
I pressed the top left button to start. It’s possible another button would work, too, but I can’t read them, so…
In the following, I won’t tell you how to zoom in and out unless there’s particularly finicky pixel-hunting involved.
1. Click on the footstool until it opens. Get the tub of ointment.
2. Back up, then click on the desk so that you’re viewing the desktop and drawers from the top. Click just in front of the right-hand drawer (*not* on the handle) to open it; get the notebook.
3. Click the question mark to look at the notebook. Click to the left of the spine to look at the back; note the diagram. Click to the left again to go back to the front, then click the cover to page through it.
4. Close the drawer, then click the handle and note the letter & shape. Back out once, then click on the other drawer and note the two buttons.
5. Back out, then click on the mirror. Notice that it seems to be covered with something that’s screwed in place at the top and the bottom.
6. Back out, then turn right. Take a look at the red tulip: it has a card slot in the front of the pot, but there’s not much else you can do, so back out and look at the dresser instead.
7. Note the colors of the drawer knobs.(You can try opening the drawers, but they don’t stay open; we need one more clue.) Look at the box on top; looks like you’ll need 5 more letter clues in addition to the one you’ve already found. (Don’t bother entering it yet; the box will reset when you back away from it.)
8. Turn right and zoom in on the three tulips. Click the top of the blue one to get the number grid clue. Click the purple one and click the right-hand button to pick it up. Note the unhappy pink tulip; the first page of the notebook has a hint.
9. Turn right again and pick up the yellow tulip (click the right-hand button). Click the white tulip, then click the back left corner of the white stand to see a big button. Press it.
10. Click the footstool twice, then click in front of the footstool (under the desk) to see another button. Press it.
11. Look at the white tulip again; poor thing is crying because it has a bump on its head. Use the ointment on it, and get the teardrop in return. Look at the teardrop and click just under it until it flips around. Make a note of the letter.
12. Turn left and make the pink tulip happy (put the yellow tulip on the middle shelf, and click the right-hand button to confirm). Note the shape of the pink tulip’s eyes, and the letter on them.
13. Turn left and use the number grid clue on the drawers. Get the screwdriver.
14. Turn left and zoom in on the mirror. Use the screwdriver to remove the panel. Look at the panel, flip it over and note the letter.
15. Zoom in on the buttons on the left-hand drawer and use the number grid + drawer handles clues to press them in the right sequence. Back out once and click the knob to open the drawer. Get the pointer. Look at the pointer and click the tip to expand it.
16. Turn left and look at the hole above the white tulip. Use the pointer to get the diamond shape. Look at the shape and flip it over to note the letter.
17. Click on the purple tulip in your inventory, then click twice on the footstool. Click the right-hand button to put the tulip on the stool. Note the letter on the back of it, then pick it up again (the game won’t let you back out until you do).
18. You now have all the letter clues, so go input them in the box on top of the dresser. (Click the top of the letters to advance through the alphabet; click the bottom to go backwards.) Get the card from the box.
19. Put the card into the slot on the red tulip’s pot. This activates the buttons on top. Use the clue from the back of the notebook to press them in the right order. Get the key.
20. Use the key on the door. Congratulations, you’ve escaped!
Thanks! This was really helpful :)
no language barrier and just one pixel hunt
This game doesnt load for me. It always stops with 65 %. Has anybody an alternative link?
The buttons are “start,” “load,” and below them, I guess, “instructions.”
When it asks if you want to do something, the big word on the left is “yes.”
Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]
Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!
Mail (will not be published) (required)
If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!
Posted on Saturday, August 25th, 2012.
Follow any responses through the RSS 2.0 feed.
© 2006-2066 FreeGamesNews - All Rights Reserved
Freegamesnews, a site dedicated to the best games you can find on the web! Daily links to Room Escape games, Point'n'Click games, Puzzle games, Arcade games, Skill games and more.