Escape from Cat Cafe

Categories: Asian Languages, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

Escape from Cat Cafe is a Japanese Room Escape game from Oruoalls for all cats lovers!

Escape from Cat Cafe walkthrough (thanks Raika!)

16 Comments to Escape from Cat Cafe

1. Max says:

To start the game, use the upper pink button on the right.

2. goldie says:

I love these so cute, thnx Eric.

3. Raika says:

I’m out. Fun little game. It took me awhile to figure out some parts but I eventually figured it all out on my own. It was just right in other words. :)

4. WonderWorm says:

The buttons, from top to bottom, are start, continue, menu (sound on/off).

I can’t figure out the letters on the paw print or the note with the mice and numbers. I’d appreciate a walkthrough.

5. Raika says:

WALKTHROUGH

6. candy says:

GREAT game. The mouse clock had me stumped. Can’t wait to play more of your games.

7. kaitlyn says:

I need to find the tail part of the fish so I can turn off lights and figure it out

8. brandon mullins says:

@raisa:how in the world you get those numbers for each cat doll?im confused?

9. klynn says:

Someone please go over the clock in detail i really dont understand

• pkul says:

You’ll find a folded paper on the table containing menu.that paper contains the solution to the clock pattern.you’ll just have to invert the paper.

10. sash says:

can’t figure out the passwords on all^_^ :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:’-(:-C

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs