Game Insight – The Tribez

Categories: Games, Mobile Games, Sponsors

Created by Game insight, Tribez is not just a game, and it’s now available for both iPhone and iPad!

Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world!

You are invited to visit a mysterious, primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity.

Progress through tons of buildings and structures, from primitive mud huts, to advanced workshops, schools, and even theater. Interesting quests and many helpers await in a fascinating world, illustrated to the last detail. Tribez is all about this and more!

Help the leaders of neighboring tribes, develop your country’s economy, discover new lands, populate them with your tribesmen, and tame dinosaurs! Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!

• Gorgeous graphics down to the smallest detail.
  • Lively animations make the prehistoric world come to life on your iPhone or iPad.
  • Stunning sounds.
  • Tons of objects, characters, buildings and decorations.
  • Truly inexhaustible possibilities to develop your own stone-age empire.
  • Hundreds of captivating quests: search for treasure and artifacts, discover distant islands, expeditions to mysterious caves and much, much more!
iPhoneFREE Download for iPhone iPadFREE Download for iPad

258 Comments to Game Insight – The Tribez

1. jules says:

hi i have been having a problem since the new update where half of my buildings where offering upgrades to higher levels so took them but now i have not got a the money spent the upgrades or food spent and to top it up all the buildings that i put to upgrade are there but unusable to make money also i need some help on how to unlock ancestors toll if anyone knows please

2. Amy Youngblood says:

Yesterdays update has completely shut down my game and my husbands. Why release fixes that don’t work!! Why not test them first!!??!! We play this everyday and sometimes when we have the time, often through the day. We love it! and we love the addition of friends. He could add m but it won’t let me add him. PLease PLEASE FIX!! We love this game and yes have actually spent money on it!!

3. Nana says:

Wonder where is the Ancient’s reef? How can this game just request something which not exit?

4. Lilian says:

My tribez game loads to 99% then the apps closes and goes to my home screen it as been 4 days now and I cannot get on to the game to play it, i play the game on my ipad 2 please can anyone help

5. Jeanne says:

My promo code icon was just there and now it is gone! what happend? where do i find my code is i want someone to add me as a neighbour? Please help!!

6. Louise says:

I need to get sand to be able to complete loads of quests, but the quests I have at the moment won’t seem to let me find the objects needed… I’ve been doing the same things for absolutely ages now (about a month) and got no further. I have the first two islands and got loads of land on both of them, I just need to be able to get my cut marble by using the sand, so I can carry on… Help??

• Lisa says:

Try making sure that you have three of each of the kinds of huts/houses, and that they’re all at level 4. I had been tring to get the last item from the UFO for a looooong time with no luck, and the first time I searched after getting the last villa (or maybe cottage?) upgraded, voila! Then all the new quests, including building a sandpit, opened up.

7. Junior says:

I am stuck on the first island. I have unlocked the raft but don’t know what I have to do to use it to get to island 2. Pls help as I love this game. TIA

8. Nona says:

How do I contact game insight support if I have not purchased game Tribez?? I am stuck on Atoll after building a bridge and cannot proceed without getting into Bathyscaphe. It was suggested you keep contacting game insight but I am not sure how to get there? Thanks so much, this is very frustrating!!

• Chris says:

Hi Nona, if you play the game, there is afield on the bottom with anblue “i”. click on that one and a box opens, with “support”. click there and you can contact the support tea. no need to connect via facebook or register. just click the “x” and then you can enter an email, choose a reason and describe your problem.
      regards,

• prem_enda says:

same prob i made bridge before it needed and i’m stucked

9. Chris says:

Hi All,

I am at level 89 and have no tasks to complete anymore. Does anyone know, is there more coming?
    Also on the msterious coast i can’t walk behind the sphynix. any idea, how I can get there?
    Tanks

10. prem_enda says:

i had make bridge before it needed now game not progressing and quests were not coming..
    what to do i had tried to destroy bridges but it isn’t working..

11. mikef says:

I am lvl 13 on first island; I have 3 plots; how do I get more ?

12. Jeanye says:

I’ve been playing for a couple week now with no problems. Then I got on today (I play on Facebook), and my mouse click only works to collect rent. I can’t click the green check mark to place an item, or click the people to go eat or get a drink, etc. I haven’t change any settings that I remember, what could be causing this problem? Any help would be great.

13. Elly22 says:

How do you yet the golden fish scales from Dino’s lair?

14. sharon says:

I need more cozy cottages but it says maximum limit and I have gone up 3 level and still can not get more I need them to get the main building upgraded what do I need to do

15. Tanya says:

How do I hide the menu bars so I can actually see what I am doing? I am playing on a Mac with Chrome browser.

16. Anne says:

I am having the hardest time. I need marble so I need to buy the marble pit. But to that I need to upgrade my Main Building, but to that it says I need 3 Level 3 (or 4) Mansions. But Than it says the quest for those in unavailable. But all the other quests that have popped up need marble. How do I proceed?

• Jay says:

I am having a similar issue need the marble pit and to do so need 3 mansions but it says I have reached my limit (3) but I have only built 2 :/ if you got a solution could you please help me…

• bethany says:

If ur in marble fiord u mean, your 3rd mansion is behind the main building in upper left corner. Upgrade that with the other 2 u actually built. Hope this helps

• Annette says:

You can buy marble pits on the snowed in screen and the desert screen. You will have to transfer marble to the 1st island because you can’t have the marble pits there. Any other things you need from one island to the next can be transported. Use the icon on the far right and you will see balloons that will transport the items you need to move about.

17. suzi says:

hi I cant get my mouse to sync with game since yesterday and it is difficult to kill murlods and pumpkin heads and to change screen size help please

18. Reino says:

I just got a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 today, and would like to transfer my game progress from my old Galaxy Tab 1 to my new tab. Is it possible?

19. Geneva says:

Can you turn your building around or are we just stuck to having them face the way they come to us ? Thanks !!!!

20. bthandy1 says:

I have just updated my iPad when I go to tribes all my work is gone and I’m at level0 zero I was at level 83. HELP PLEASE

21. xxjadeyxx says:

this game was great until the updates! now it no longer works and it deleted all of my progress! what a waste of time and effort! please fix this pronto and bring back all of my hard work!!

22. kanero says:

Hi I’m stuck at alien shore. Quest is to activate the idol but all idols have already been activated. Fogs were cleared, all territories bought. Can’t proceed to laying of pipes. Need help.

23. rendy says:

i cant play the game cause after 100% load the game stuck..please help me..i like this game and play daily but now i cant even enter the game

24. KairuD says:

hi people i was playing tribes today and some strange thing happend and i hope you can help me, i was moving my museum and pig farm to my warehouse (on the first island) and i put them back on the same island just to create some space to move things around and now my other pig farm,1 warehouse and 1 lumber mill got a arrow above the building, i cant click on them can’t move delete these buildings please help me? i don’t wanna start over again..

^^

KairuD

25. steve c says:

stupid question, how do you get repair jumbos hut?

26. Bones says:

I have been playing this game a while now. I’m on level 23. I bought loads of jewels/crystals (whatever they are) and have expanded my land over the water and past the raft. HOWEVER, I can’t use this raft, I can’t move or get to any items over on that side. It just says “Cannot use this yet” or “We don’t know how to use this yet”.

I have loads of treasure chests over there, a Murlod’s hut to destroy and food bushes etc… but I can’t get to them. I thought maybe it was because the fences were blocking it all off, but I can’t even move them, the game won’t let me! How do I get past this?

I keep completing every task given to me but no change. What am I doing wrong? It’s driving me mad. Especially as I’ve spent my own money to get to this point. Please help!!

• ki.llerpink says:

you have to have 600 sand to build the bridge to get to that side, that raft is there to get you to the next island, the Marble Fiord… the bridge is guarded by a dude down by the circus… I still don’t have my bridge because I can’t get the sand yet, be patient, it takes time, that’s the whole point of the game :) btw I’m at level 40 and still don’t have a sand pit but working on it

27. sue says:

my game crashed. i was at level 41 with 3islands when i restartes the game i am at 0. i had thousands of hours is there a way to restore

28. james burton says:

On mystery shore, how do I get into the park behind the guardian? It always says that I must clear the way but I have tried everything to clear a way and to get inside but I haven’t been able to. Please tell me how it’s done. Thank you for such a fun game.

Answer: Hello! The thing is that the park around the Stone Guardian is one big decoration, a landscape element. That is why you cannot enter it, just as you cannot build structures on its territory. If you want, you can think of the park as part of the Stone Guardian

29. Jenny says:

I cannot connect my game to fb…… help!

30. Terri says:

What does the yellow blinking explanation point mean in the circle by the gift box . At bottom left side to the left of the neighbor bar

31. charlene says:

trying to transfer food to marble fiord and it does not give me the option . i can send other things but not food. any help will be greatly appreciated.

32. Melissa says:

How do you get the chest of happiness!

33. Melissa says:

Does anyone know how to get the silver and gold keys

34. Charlie says:

I have finally got the sand pit on Island 3 but now I want to send sand back to Island one and I have no way of doing this as I don’t have a ship going from the 3rd Island….. Arrrrrrgh! Help me :(

35. carrie says:

I can’t get rid of the monsters on the first island. I buy everything but they keep coming back. Any suggestions?

36. William Strahorn Jr says:

Just updated The Tribez on my iphone 4 and my Tribez Icon disappeared. I go into the app store and it gives me the option to OPEN the game but when I click it, Nothing happens. Is there a fix for this ?

37. Shannan says:

Can someone help me ?
    I’m on level 20 & just made it to the second island
    However to finish some of my quests I need cut stones & I’m not sure where to get those !

• Bart says:

Shannan,

In the fjord, you have a stone cutter. You will need to use it to get to the next quest. (the mansion needs to be completed). After that you get another quest, to get a few items from the airplane and the cave.
      Next is the ability to get the stonecutter.
      (at least thats what I remember of how I got it working.)

• aboli says:

i am on level 34 …bt den also nt able 2 go on 2nd island ..plzz any1 cn help me ,,,>>

38. Mick says:

How do I hide the menu bars so I can actually see what I am doing? ….

39. David says:

Hey guys.

I’m on level 11
    Defence 4

I seem to be totally stuck. I have 2 quest one to add allies. And one to build hovels I’ve build one can’t built another can’t built any defence buildings. And can’t upgrade the huts to hovels.

Any recommendations?

Thanks guys

40. Carmen says:

What level do I get to do the spring garden?

41. Suzy Stone says:

I am playing the Tribez on the Kindle Fire HD 7″, I have started to expand to other “plots” on the first island. I am at level 17 and trying to clear the “plot” that has all the Gold Rocks in it, not the plane one but the one in the opposite corner, near the water, however I can not see the whole “plot” is there anyone who can tell me how to view the whole “plot”?

42. jerrad says:

I can play this on my ipad and facebook on my ipad but when on a regular computer it startes me over like i need to sign in somewhere orsomething IDK ???

43. Mathewrokz says:

When I load the game it gets to 100% then closes instantly. I downloaded the ‘assets’ just before this as well . Ive had it happen to me once already and i deleted then reinstalled it i dont really want to go through the game from the start again. anyone else having this problem?

44. Sandy says:

At level 103 , stuck can’t pick the berries. Aurora says to wait help

45. KMaggi3 says:

HELP, Tribez! I was getting error messages multiple times a day. Sometimes it would log me off completely and when I came back on, it hadn’t saved anything I’d done that day. Then I got messages to reload the app. I did. DON’T DO IT! I was level 39… now I’m back at Level 1!!! All that time and money, all down the drain. Anyone know how to recover those levels or is it a lost cause? /cry!

46. Crykidawn says:

how do i get involved in neighbours competition?