STOP SOPA! DON’T CENSOR THE NET!

Categories: Site Stuff

Stop American Censorship!

Congress is about to pass Internet censorship, even though the vast majority of Americans are opposed.

We need to kill the bill – PIPA in the Senate and SOPA in the House –

to protect our rights to free speech, privacy, and prosperity.

9 Comments to STOP SOPA! DON’T CENSOR THE NET!

1. tonepoet says:

Yeah, this is some CRAP!!! I just sent my congressman a letter stating that I will vote them out of office if this passes. Freakin’ oppressive North Korean style dictatorship, I can’t believe what the world has come to.

2. Toxic says:

It’s not like they own the internet! >:-/

3. dg says:

Dear voters,

We are doing this for you because we love you so much.
    We need to protect you from the evil that exists on the internet,
    such as Show

Your congressman.

• DNOMN8R says:

Dear my congressman:

Vote for this and you won’t be voting much longer.

Sincerely, voters across America.

• dg says:

Dear former voter,

What makes you think you’ll get a chance to vote again for the senate and congress? This bill is just the first step towards setting America on the RIGHT path. However, you don’t need to worry about this. Just be a happy consumer.

Sincerely,

Your Congressman.

ps I hope you understand this hint: Show

4. Unowninator says:

This… is… BULL S*************************************!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Jessy says:

This has nothing to do with piracy. It’s about totalitarian thought control. Down with SOPA! Down with PIPA! Down with tyranny! BOOOOOOOOOOO

6. RandomBoy says:

I thought this was a game. xD

But I agree, it IS Bull$hit >:C

7. Quazy says:

So how many people have heard of Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement (ACTA)? SOPA and PIPA were modeled after this trade agreement, the only difference is that Obama has already signed ACTA and it is being kept under wraps until implementation in 2013. We may have won is battle, but we have a bigger fight now.