Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough
After Composer Mystery, here is Astronaut’s Secret, the latest Room Escape game from Abroy.
“Escape from this old astronaut’s room and figure out how to solve the puzzles!”
Astronaut’s Secret walkthrough (thanks Alexandriona!)
what a lame, to interpret Show
SOBI as 5081 for a code..
not as lame as the hexagon puzzles..
The number puzzle: Show
7 2 9 1 3 * 4 2 9 * * 1 7
No. of triangles: Show
– Learn how to solve Kakuro here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxcbpHHN0Y – For number code, look at painting.
– There are 37 triangles!
– For square picture puzzle, leave top, left-hand corner alone and work from there.
– For round picture puzzle, make sure the white from the outside right is on top and work from there.
– For black and white squares, you’ll need help from a lamp.
Use of tools: Show
– Hammer: Use on camera that the astronaut on the chair has.
– Crowbar: Use on bedframe.
– Chisel: Use on TV stand.
– Hacksaw: Use on astronaut’s head (the one standing on the bookshelf).
– Cutters: On lamp above roses.
– Key: On the drawer.
Full Walkthrough: Show
– Click on the dresser to solve puzzles. Solve both picture puzzles.
– The answer to Kakuro is: Show
72 913 *429 **17
– Triangle puzzle: Show
There are 37 triangles. 37 squared is 1369.
– For the numbers puzzle, look at the painting of a man. It says SOBI. Troubles figuring it out? It’s code for [spoiler] 5081
– Go right until you see a pot of roses on a table. Click the picture hanging there. Click on the right side of the frame then take the chisel. Then click the roses to zoom in and take the green key. Then click the light above the roses and use the cutters. It’ll give you a code that says 1231.
Use the code on the black and white squares. Can’t figure it out? [spoiler] First one in first row you click. 2nd & 3rd in second row, and first in third row.
-Go to where you can see two beds. Click the smaller one and use the crowbar on the frame.
-Click the big bed, and the left pillow. Get the hammer.
-Go right and click the astronaut on the chair. Use the hammer on him.
– Go to the TV and click it to zoom in. Use the chisel on the dark rectangle.
– Use the hacksaw on the astronaut you see chilling on the left.
– Use the green key on the drawer between the two beds.
– Complete the picture puzzle on the door, grab the key and you’re out!
Posted on Thursday, January 5th, 2012. Follow any responses through the RSS 2.0 feed.