Nuts and Bolts

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Puzzle

Nuts and Bolts is a 30 level puzzle game where you have to “help Nuts and Bolts reach the exit of each level by connecting beans to platforms.”

24 Comments to Nuts and Bolts

1. Me2 says:

Gee, I can’t get past level 9…I’m obviously missing some critical thinking,

• Fandalf says:

@Me2 Yeah it’s a rather difficult game i tink. The sollution is a bit hard to explain. But you can “store” the second long piece if you move it one straight down from it’s current position. Then you can move the other long one to the left.
      Later you will put the long one back, so you can pass again

I hope this helps!

(BTW there are alwys 2 levels open…….)

• Me2 says:

@Fandalf, thanks for your help. I had been stuck on 9 and 10 forever. If ever I wished for a video walkthrough, this is the game!

2. fuegomanchego says:

tricky, but hella fun puzzles. best done in a few sittings so you don’t go completely mad….

3. Wendy says:

How do you get bolts (dog robot) to move?

4. Fandalf says:

I’m at 26, really would like to zoom out…

5. Me2 says:

And now stuck on 15…

• Me2 says:

POP I got it.

• Leslie says:

I keep looking and no one has explained Level 15. It seems impossible to solve becasue you have no where to put the small piece once it has been collected. I have moved on and amost finished all of the levels ( you always have 2 levels open at once–thanks to whom ever posted that) but I can’t get 15 solved. Anyone have any advice?

6. Me2 says:

Been playing off and on all day, now on 24…this is a great game! Time for bed, have to work the next two days, maybe I’ll beat it on Friday :)

7. Me2 says:

Well Friday’s come and gone and I still have levels 29 and 30 to go. This is a toughie but it keeps you coming back for more.

8. Me2 says:

Wow, finally did it! Not many games that keep me interested for this long. I had to keep leaving and coming back. This was a great one!

9. FH says:

i’m stuck in Level 11 ——–please HELP!

10. y4ea says:

Stuck on level 10… Call me an idiot – thats ok, but help me for **** sake!

11. dbdbdb says:

Explain level 7 please!

• KH says:

Anyone for Level 26…stuck for ages now…got the small guy to yellow platform but after that…nothing…

• Jim Ihasz says:

I am stuck in exactly the same spot. Level 26 and get the little guy to the yellow square and then I’m stumped. Someone PLEASE help!

12. PT says:

Level 26 :Show

After the yellow platform, return the medium beam down left corner, where it was previously, leave a small one and a medium attache to the yellow plate. Then place a small one in the top left corner and turn the long beam down. Go get the medium beam and use it to get the others beam left with the yellow base and on the side. Use them to make your way to the to left corner and get teh long beam to the base where it connect to the exit. Complete the path for the small robot then.

I tryed many ways, but the par seems to be unreacable, my best 121 steps, the par is 116. Any body have succeeded at 116?

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs