Ethan Haas Was Right

Categories: Advergames, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Puzzle, Walkthrough

Ethan Haas Was RightEthan Haas Was RightEthan Haas Was Right is a mysterious new puzzle game that popped recently from nowhere.

The game features a series of 5 unique puzzles, more or less original and more or less difficult. All of them are played on top of a strange and mechanical orb.

Each time you solve a puzzle, you are rewarded with a video of a man inside a dark room: pay attention to what he says to get clues on how to solve the next puzzle.

It seems that Ethan Haas Was Right may be related to JJ Abrams Top Secret next movie titled Cloverfield.

Anyway, Ethan Haas Was Right is going viral very quickly and is worth playing if you like tricky puzzles.

Update: walkthrough in comment #5 (thanks ben!)

(No Ratings Yet)

37 Comments to Ethan Haas Was Right

1. Kari says:

ok…this game is giving me the creeps…i did notice something Show

anyone know what’s the deal?? By the way, i can’t figure out this puzzle >

2. gj says:

yah this game is creepy

3. gj says:

I need a walk through someone please post one!!!!

4. NetMonster says:

Sending the email is optional, but it will help you if you’re stuck.

I need a very basic hint for the fourth puzzle: Where do I have to click?

5. ben says:

Complete Walkthrough:

Puzzle 1

Puzzle 2

Puzzle 3

Puzzle 4

Puzzle 5

6. chansherly212 says:

hey, if anyone has choppy video play, i have the first message here.

can;t quite make out the others.

7. chansherly212 says:

here’s the second message. couldn’t make out certain part, though

8. Diana says:

Weird game. I checked out the Cloverfield link and it turns out that this game might have something to do with the movie. Let’s hope it does, because this game is starting to give me the creeps…:/

9. Diana says:

Ah, I noticed something interesting about the third puzzle: you can tell if the light is hovering over the right empty space if the light turns green. I noticed that some of my lights are still blue no matter where I hover them over, though…I might’ve done something incorrectly here.

10. andrew says:

This whole thing is starting to sound a little like the Year Zero movie.

11. Kari says:

I hate pegs!! and i think i saw that in the second movie clip the guy is sitting near the kitchen ^-^

12. Chrissy says:

I hate the lights puzzle. I could never do those peg jumping games. Does anyone have hints or a strategy to beat that part?

13. Diana says:

I can’t figure out the third puzzle. Every time I’m almost at the end, it starts over. I just suck at playing games…-_-;;;

I checked out the Year Zero link andrew posted and I really wish I hadn’t, because I can’t tell if it’s just some silly movie plot or some creepy truth about the future.

14. ben says:

chrissy dont give up keep trying and look at my walkthrough

15. helpme says:

how do you even start the games, i dont see any buttons to push for the first puzzle, what do i do.

16. Emily says:

wow, i seriously don’t get how to do the second one. i’m stuck.. someoone please helppp !

17. Emily says:

actually i did it, and i just figured out the 3rd…. im on the fourth. WOOO !

18. Jason says:

The third puzzle – the one with the blue lights – is like chinese checkers. You can only move a light by jumping it over another light. When you do this, the light turns green. You just kind of have to think you’re way through it so u dont leave any lights stranded on the outside. Hope that makes sense.

19. April says:

THAT GAME WAS AMAZINGGGG!!!!
    I wouldnt have been able to get it without your walkthrough, though, ben. Thanks.
    And I cant wait for the movie to come out!! ^^; ooh. excitement.

20. Crys says:

omg this pisses me off how do u do the 4th one

21. Prevail The Poet says:

Best Spoiler page for Ethan Haas….Ethanhaaswasntright.com

22. Cassie says:

I really am having trouble getting the 5th puzzle down… anyone else? I understand what the end result is, I just can’t get it to work in-game! Help anyone??

23. matt says:

i beat it finally

24. Patrick says:

ok, im getting really annoyed, i dont see the ball wid da symbols, all i see is the metal circle with blue dots around it, can anyone tell me what i need to do here?

25. Ryan says:

Ok, I’m done all 5 puzzles. I’ve heard that there’s this code to figure out after you’re done all 5 puzzles. I’ve also figured out, if you click on the starts, they bring you to the videos. And, if you click on the blue star, it sends you to an e-mail which you are sending to “Haas”. I sent him an e-mail asking for answers, and he sent me an e-mail telling me now to stop trying to seek for answers and that he thinks he’s safe for now…This is really freaking me out as I don’t get this at all.

26. Ryan says:

Oops, I meant to say “I sent him an e-mail asking for answers, and he sent me an e-mail telling me NOT to stop trying to seek for answers.” Sorry about that.

27. Sam says:

If you click on the last option once you have beaten all the puzzles. Right as the word “Divinus” comes up a little milisecond before that i think it says something. “August 2007 i think

28. LadyDuo Maxwell says:

Okay, I finished the game. Now what?

This better be no virus or anything!

Or I will track down these bozos who made this game and give them a beating from Ghetto Washington of their lives!!!

Thank you for the hints by the way.

29. Ryan says:

I spelt out haas every way imaginable in this game and it still won’t show me the damn movie or say that i beat the level is there something i have to push to enter the code

30. Lesterly says:

umm is the 4th puzzle resettable? i cant get it and the ball things r all screwed up
    Help!

31. Lesterly says:

nevermind if u just open up a new version of the game w/out closing the old one, you get to start at the beginning of whatever puzzle u were on. yay!

32. JingJong says:

I dont see any letters in puzzle 2, not even on the stars. Please help

33. bean says:

did it happen?

34. manbearpig says:

[spoiler] the word in puzzle 2 is “HAAS”. You need to figure out what symbols to match up by hovering over the furthermost right star. The series of 26 symbols will appear representing A (Left) to Z(right). Spin the 3 discs so that the 4 symbols framed in the middle spell HAAS from top left(H) to top right (A) to bottom left (A) to bottom right (S). This game doesn’t have any links to Cloverfield or any other movie but it is linked to a video game called Alpha Omega.[spoiler]

35. cristian says:

i’ve already finish it,, so? what’s next? SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT HAPPENS HERE!!!

PLEASEE!

criis

36. piggy-man says:

SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO GET THROUGH THE FOURTH ONE!!!!!!!

37. piggy-man says:

Im new to this game. My dad told me to figure it out a few weeks ago.