Mystic Asylum

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

Mystic Asylum is a new installment in the Asylum Point’n’Click adventure series created by Selfdefiant. “You have been chosen to rid this place of negative energy. Once you enter inside the abandoned asylum you will need to collect positive energy orbs to get rid of the negative energy. Be warned that once you enter, the negative energy will try to consume you, it will also prevent you from leaving.” Have fun!

Mystic Asylum walkthrough (thanks White Wolf!)

9 Comments to Mystic Asylum

1. cnm says:

and done with 49 out of 50 orbs collected.

2. stupidcheeseboy says:

Can’t find a knife or a hammer.
    Can’t find anywhere to use the screwdriver.
    Can’t find anywhere to use the numbers on the wall or in the book.
    Help!

3. Genie says:

@stupidcheeseboy, my notes so far (in form of a walkthrough) cover all the questions you raise:

I’m now stuck, wondering what I’ve missed as I think I’ve explored all the accessible areas on the map.

4. stupidcheeseboy says:

Thanx Genie !

5. Apanathi says:

I know it sounds stupid but…. how can I move???

• Genie says:

Sorry if this is too late but move your cursor to the edges of the play screen – a hand will appear if you can move in that direction (up, down, left or right). USE THE MAP that’s in your inventory at the start – the game’s hard enough with it.

6. Genie says:

Well I’ve got Show

I’m giving up for day as I need to go to bed. Maybe I’ll try again tomorrow. Nite all. I’ll leave you with an updated version of my unfinished walkthough:

7. White Wolf says:

Like before, I’ve setup the map with room numbers. So room 5-6 is 5 floors from the top and 6 rooms from the left. You’ll have to find your own route.

Here we go…

39. 3-5 Show

40. 5-6 Show

41. 3-7 Show

42. 3-3 Show

43. 5-8 Show

44. 1-1 Show

Whew.. allot of work but I think I got everything.
    Good Luck.
    :0)

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs