Farm Tribe

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Sponsors, Time Management, Windows

Help Anny organize a farm and solve the mystery of Mayan’s tribe!

Hire workers, take care of them and improve their professional skills.

Cook delightful dishes from grown organic products and earn money selling them.

Build, decorate and expand your farm to attract new customers in this fun and exciting Strategy game.

Use your profits to make your Farm Tribe the absolute best!

• Unique gameplay.
  • Radical recipes.
  • Help Anny organize a farm!
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

185 Comments to Farm Tribe

1. Xena says:

How can i make cheese? or how can i do salt for cheese? thx

2. wind says:

how can i do to finish “dig the artifact” task??? help me please

3. timdog says:

I have the task to find all pieces of the map but only have found three. I don’t see any more pieces on the screen. Please help! Thank you.

4. Donna says:

I have completed everything…all totems and tasks but the game continues. I am missing a shell from the collections (bottom left row)…does that make a difference?

5. Fanwon says:

Pls help me, I can’t find all pieces of the map….. I found 6 pieces. But 6 pieces don’t appear. Help me pls. Thank you!

6. Kimberly says:

Hello, how do I unlock the items to purchase, I.e: buildings, decor, & food stuffs? Thank you in advance for the help. Take care one & all. :)

7. tammy says:

i have to collect something that looks like a white bag what is it !!!!!!!!! help please

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs