Minoto – Cherry Blossoms

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

Here is your weekly Minoto’s Point’n’Click Adventure game! Today, Cherry Blossoms!

If you enjoy this game, don’t forget to check out Bread Girl 3, Bread Girl 2, Bread Girl, White Day 2, Just graduation 2, Morning Time, Rescue Baby, Princess Thumb of Winter, Valentine and Cupid, Choco Valentine 2, Red Carpet, Monkey and Uncle and many more by the same author!

Cherry Blossoms walkthrough (thanks Karliiz!)

21 Comments to Minoto – Cherry Blossoms

1. myrdlebp says:

Yooo whooooo????

2. myrdlebp says:

This sucks, I’m stuck at the birds. I have a clue from the billiards balls 4 & 3 but any and all combination is not working. Have drum stick the two billiards balls and a bucket. Bride is with Kong. Help! And where is every one?

• Scout88 says:

I’m stuck at the same place. Wonder if it is a glitch? I’ve never not been able to finish before? Have tried all combos of birds with no success and especially the # from the billiard balls.

3. Reesa says:

How to do the pink and yellow birds…Show

4. aliceboy says:

Oh, fer cryin’ out…
    The numbers on the balls are the ‘number’ bird that should be ‘down’ (pretending the birds are numbered 1-2-3-4, see?).
    I admit I did have help with this.

5. Touche says:

The birds were more difficult than I expected!

6. Karliiz says:

Cherry blossoms Walkthrough

Sorry for my poor traduction but i speak spanish xD i hope that this will be understandable

7. Prid says:

Walkthrough:

Please enjoy this Walkthrough for Minoto Game, which is awesome. Yet another Minoto Walkthrough with 40-Steps, easy to read and very useful if your mind doesn’t work well enough to beat these kind of games ;)

And MINOTO QUIZ 6 is coming Tomorrow (I hope)!

Prid

8. what says:

Are there supposed to be nests in a tree?

9. Julie says:

Not the best Minoto game…what’s the purpose of the diamond?

10. BoomBoxer says:

Prid’s walkthrough is better.
    And the ending is ridiculous. Minoto’s game seems to get worst.

11. Prid says:

Minoto has updated the game with Hints for the Bird Puzzle, e.g.: Arrows to show which way you have to count!

12. Prid says:

MINTO QUIZ 6 – UPDATE: I am redesigning the whole game layout, and it’s becoming pretty awesome + I’ve added a few more functions! Sadly, the Quiz won’t come out until tomorrow, because I am using much more time on this Quiz, just to make it amazing, and that requires time :)

The Quiz is still in progress, however, you can still have a Peek at some of the new features:

– 30 Questions
    – 3 kinds of Help
    – 4 Choice
    – Easy, Medium and Hard
    – Full Status shown in the end

Now, this is a Quiz people should look forward to :D

• Prid says:

Hehe…. I just got a Trampoline and the Weather is finally clear and sunny after countless months of snow, so I was having fun most of the day playing outside. That means that I didn’t get to finish the Quiz today, which I am very sorry about! I hope you people can still wait another day :)

13. angelkendall3050 says:

wow. I usally do the Minoto games in like, 5 minutes, but this one stays UNFINISHED!!! I need more help!!!

14. asdfghjk says:

The gorilla with the barrel reminds me of that Donkey Kong game.