Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children

Categories: Adventure, Demo, Download, Games, Mac Os, Sponsors, Strategy, Time Management, Windows

Continue the epic story of the castaways of Isola in Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children, the sequel to Virtual Villagers: A New Home. Guide your tribe as they rescue a group of lost children and help them survive new adventures.

Your villagers need to become farmers, builders, scientists, healers and parents, and will make decisions about unpredictable “Island Events” that happen from time to time. Lead your villagers as they solve all new puzzles and hidden mysteries of the west shores of the island.

Will your Virtual Villagers survive? Will the lost children be rescued?

• New parts of Isola to explore.
  • Lots of unique items to find.
  • New surprises every time you play.
  • Persistent game world,
  • Addictive play,
  • Good replay value.
WindowsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

63 Comments to Virtual Villagers: The Lost Children

1. kandykane says:

will someone tell me what all the different stews are? i cant tell what they all do. thanks.

2. Lachlan says:

The Show

Cheat doesn’t work for me! Does any one know why? please help me!

3. angeleyess says:

ok so i cant seem to figure out where my villager takes the cauldron after they take it from the pile of wood. i put them there and then i look away for a min i do have kids i need to take care of and while i am not looking the person finishes with it the first time and i try to find it to put them on it the second time and i cant find the dang thing. it never fails i cant seem to catch the stupid villager in the act of actually placing the cauldron where ever it is they put it and not being able to find it well means i cant finish the puzzles. so someone please tell me wehre they take it the first time.

4. horse12522 says:

how can i get the thing that the villagers see under the water?? i need help! nd how do i get the thing in the pond that the villagers say is too deep to get?

5. Andrew Roberts says:

Make A stew with two orange flowers located to the left of the bottom right hand screen… not the one with two leaves… the one farther left. and one black flower located at the top right hand screen… the one with more than four flowers on a vine

6. Andrew Roberts says:

The stew will make your villagers not have to breath … Im not joking then drop a villager in the pond they climb out and go to where they will jump off the top and when they jump they will be under for a scary amount of time… enough to make you think there not coming back up… when they do they will have the gong peice

7. Mary says:

Please help me i cant solve the puzzle #16, please…

8. Kara says:

How do you make the stew?

9. The Trawler says:

Here’s a tip to get free tech points/food:

When you find a mushroom or a collectible, press the space bar to pause the game. Now find ever child you have and drop each on of them on the item. All of the children you drop on it will pick it up, and most of them will. If you have 20 kids in your tribe, you might get 15 of them to bring the item back, getting 15x what that item was worth.

10. Rissa says:

How do I collect the last piece of the gong? Where is it?

11. Dani says:

i lost my cauldron Help I accidentally picked the guy up and he dropped it>>>

12. Zyphire Z says:

Ok, after having issues for days trying to find the last collection piece (#12 pepple), I decided since today was a Holiday & Storm Beryl nixed any plans I had, I was going to play this dad-blamed app til I found that piece. I have been playing since 7 am & it’s after 5 now. I’m more than moderately irritated since the last kid is about to turn & until someone croaks I can’t make more. Add to that the hours it takes for maturation.

All puzzles have been completed. I don’t know what else to do but ask for help before I have a running duck fit.

13. sarena says:

ganda

@vv4 my population never exceed to 9 people..why is it? whenever i attempt to mate them it will hang…how can i make my village grow? i already reach level 2 in all aspect.