The Treasures of Mystery Island

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Puzzle, Sponsors, Windows

Alex was making just another routine run across the Atlantic Ocean in his cargo plane when his girlfriend’s lucky talisman started to glow.

Moments later, as his ride dove toward choppy waters, he found himself parachuting to the sandy expanse of an uncharted island.

When a native rescues Alex, he begins a hidden object adventure that will take him into the heart of a strange island, where hidden treasure and the curse of an angry god await!

Your seek-and-find skills will be challenged as never before as you scour over 30 beautifully detailed locations set in a world time forgot.

You’ll need to not only find lost objects but also return them to their proper place in order to get help from the natives.

You’ll also have to collect the scattered belongings of 24 clients, beat over a dozen mini-games and earn a slew of trophies as you solve the mystery at the center of Treasure Island!

• Beautifully detailed locations.
  • 20 thrilling episodes to complete.
  • Over a dozen mini-games to beat.
  • Unlimited game time.
  • Tons of trophies.
  • Escape from Mystery Island!
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

101 Comments to The Treasures of Mystery Island

1. Renate says:

How do I line up the stone column on the island? It is the one that has 3 stones that turn and 2 that don’t?

2. amanda says:

i am stuck on the waterfalls in the 3rd set cant line up the heads plz help

3. Ley says:

I can’t light the fire with the magnifying glass, please help.

4. Bre says:

I need help along with Renate, I would like to know how tol line up the stone colum, on the island Please HELP ME!! Someone????

5. cheryl says:

i am stuck at the quarry, art studio and the keeper . all the to tie into one but cant figure it out? please help

6. EEn says:

What’s the code in the deck?

7. Amy says:

I can’t get the cog mini game to open in the boat workshop. I used the screwdriver and opened the grid and got the message that the cog was missing but when I click on the ‘hotspot’, it says that it needs to be fixed. How do I get the mini game to appear?

8. dana says:

to light the fire, just keep clicking to keep the pin point of light small and it will light, but dont’ click too much or the light will diffuse and light nothing.

I am also stuck at the studio, quarry and keeper, have all items, can’t figure out how to finish it. I think I have to knock the last horn off the horse, but can’t seem to get it done. Help?

9. Brittany says:

We are stuck in the art studio, keeper, and stone quarry, we can’t figure out the horse part in the art studio, please help get passed it. Thanks

10. Martha says:

I am stuck getting the mouse to eat the cheese and make it through the maze?

11. Tammy says:

I used the hammer to knock off unwanted items on the horse but the last horn wont fall off glitch in the game?

12. Marie says:

when luring the mouse you have to move fast. Figure out how many pieces of cheese there are = to how many turns you have to make the mouse take. Remember, he has to see it to get to it.

13. Marie says:

We are stuck on the ship wreck. There is a peice of picture on the deck we need to finish and a horses toy that we have to find a place for. Any ideas?

14. Susan says:

Help-cant get past the stone heads in the waterfall-try to line them up but having trouble. A

15. lk says:

I am stuck on the waterfall…I cannt figure out what to hit with the hammer…

16. Gail says:

I am stuck in the ruins. There is a piece of painting and a red piece. Can’t find it. The pole with 4 moving parts and 2 not moving. Can’t figure it out.

17. Gail says:

EEN – Check the dirty keys for the code.

18. Gail says:

Susan – Use the two side spaces to place pieces on. Eventually they will align up.

19. mary says:

need help on 2nd group where the stone statues are lined up with wrong colors. how do i get thru this screen?

20. anitr says:

help i amstuck at the studio quarry and keeper cant get thru

21. Karen says:

I am also stuck at the studio quarry and keeper. how do you finish the horse

22. Yaki says:

I too am stuck in the studio. Can’t get the last horn off the horse. Any ideas?

23. kate says:

I cant get the password in the captains room…HELP!!

24. Darlenej says:

help i amstuck at the studio quarry and keeper cant get thru

25. kid says:

15 lk – November 6,2008 – 10:59 am
    I am stuck on the waterfall…I cannt figure out what to hit with the hamme

26. bella says:

the password is the sticky note in the left hand corner of the laptop

27. Carol Wallace says:

I am stuck at the password. It won’t let me type in the numbers or click on the sticky note. Help! I’m stuck.

28. Karen says:

How do i rearrange the totems. I can’t seem to progress any further until this is done?

29. Marion says:

Carol you need to enter the password by clicking on the keys of laptop on the screen

30. Marion says:

I am stuck at the stone column too – seem to have tried all options but nothing happening

31. Diana Seager says:

I am stuck with the horse I have the green crystal and hammer left and cannot figure out how to finish the horse I have clicked on everything

32. susan says:

how do i get the mouse through the maze?

33. Kathryn says:

I forgot to write down the code for the captain’s computer. Can anyone tell me???

34. JoAnn Fish says:

I can’t get all the horns of the horse! How many times and at what speed do you get them off? If I go too fast, I get the BLOBS

35. Scarlet says:

i am stuck on the horse too
    the hammer knocked off several of the pieces etc (wings and one horn)
    anyway you need to use the tree stumps for the totem poles use them to put the heads on then just swap all the pieces around
    code for captains computer is on one of the yellow pieces of paper (postits) but look at the keys for the finger prints (inky) to help you find which one

36. Carol says:

After finishing the ruins, I seem to have a problem putting the weight somewhere, and I cannot pick up the last piece of the picture. There seems to be no place to put the weight? I know i am missing something, could you help?

37. JoAnn Fish says:

The weight goes on the “Deck” Place the weight on the large red bar that is on to of the scene. the weight has to be placed on the right side of the bar. The bar will lift up, you can pick up the last piece of the picture under the left side of the bar.

38. soie says:

39. audrey says:

i cant get the safe on the deck mimi game anw any one know the ans?

40. angela says:

i cant find the last piece of the gold goblet at the waterfall and i cannot line up the totumes and find th elast piee of letter been at it twice form start so how do they line up and where is th elast piee of goblet i think it may be behind the waterfall but dont no how to get there

41. Carol says:

Wow what an amazing game. I loved it! thanks for your help! I was able to get all the horns off just by placing the hammer in the right spot.

42. Meg says:

I am having pbs. with the bars. I understand the concept, but my game will only let me move the bottom row of colors. Beacuse of this I cannot make matches for more than a few times. Does my game have a glitch? Or am I going about this the wrong way?

43. bigdaddy says:

how to burn the hay using magnifying glass?

44. Margaret says:

I can’t get the last piece of the gold goblet either. I’m also missing a peice with a blue background and gold design from another scene. Three scenes total I’m stuck on. I have a hammer and a wrench and two of the scenes tell me that there are still things out of order and to use the items I have found to help find the others. I’m ready to give up for good! HELP!

45. mary says:

I am stuck getting the mouse to eat the cheese and make it through the maze?

46. Nick says:

Can anyone post a spoiler/solution to the 3 totems please? I’m using the 2 side trunks but still can’t get them as you can’t multi-stack on the side trunks, only single pieces as far as I can tell. There seems to be a lot of people stuck on this. Thanks.

47. hero says:

i am stuck at the art studio with the sculpture can any one help me out…..
    i have done rest all things of that satge……

48. hero says:

Carol-can you please guide how to remove all horns from the horse…….

49. Frances Real says:

I’ve never used this sight before so where do I get the answers?Many people seem to have trouble with tresure of mystery island.Why don’t they havea help button in this game. fran

• melinda says:

keep the glass between low and mjddle dont hold it all the way down and you will see smoke and flames starting