Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects

Categories: Demo, Download, Games, Hidden Object, Mac Os, Sponsors, Windows

Let the super-sleuthing begin in this sequel to the Mystery Case Files smash hit series!

The Queen’s Hope Diamond has been stolen! It’s up to you to search for clues throughout 22 levels, find the offending culprit, and recover the stolen gem in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects.

Expand your investigations through the game’s 29 unique locations by finding items that will unlock subsequent levels. Thousands of clues are cleverly hidden within the beautiful illustrations, creating a new game experience each time you step into this masterpiece of visual indulgences!

• Thousands of clues to discover.
  • 20 new characters and levels.
  • X-ray vision and flashlight rooms.
  • 30 lush environments to explore.
  • Mini-games are a brilliant twist.
  • Much more replay value than the original.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsPlay FREE for an hour or Order the FULL version

16 Comments to Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects

1. Jnet says:

Does anyone have the solution to the final part. Found the chest and reached the end puzzle but am unable to solve the problem. My daugher did it but she tells me she did it randomly. I am more fastidious and want to know how to solve it before I go and find the chest again.

2. Diane says:

I would like the answer to Jnet question also. I have won all but the last one. Please Help if you can. I am totally lost with this one!!! Thank you so much!

3. Diane says:

I was wondering if anyone would help me solve the “diamond or ” star” puzzle at the end of this game MCF. If any one could would you please reply ASAP Please! I guess you reply here. I am not real sure where the answer will come up at. If anyone could help me with that answer also that would be great! Thanks Have a wonderful
    day! Diane

4. Kate says:

I still can’t figure out the star box……someone help please!!!

5. Diane says:

KATE GO THERE YOU NOW CAN RELAX THE ANSWER IS THERE! DIANE
    PLEASE REPLY BACK HERE SO I KNOW YOU GOT IT! THANKS!

• GG Broadie says:

Yes I need a better answer for the star puzzle in the prime suspect game.. Is there something showing you on the star itself how to play it???Boy do I need help with this game.. Its really hard to figure out!!!!

6. Jan says:

Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects Final Puzzle Solution

Okay, here’s what you need to do. First, I numbered the slots starting at the top and working clockwise, 1-8. Follow this sequence. The first number is where to place the jewel, the second is where to move it. 1 -> 6 8 -> 3 4 -> 1 7 -> 4 2 -> 7 5 -> 2 5 -> 8 Congratulations, Master Detective!

7. Hannah says:

Thanks Jan!! Finally…

8. Renee says:

Thanks Jan
    Here I go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Amanda says:

I couldn’t find the jewel on the ending level.. in abe’s…. Help?!

10. jexica says:

thank you jan! i finally finished prime suspect! yay!

11. Kim says:

AWESOME! Thanks…I got it the first time, but could not repeat it! Whew! What relief…

12. courtney headrick says:

how do you beat the box which is the last puzzle in prime suspects?I cant get anywhere on it.I already beat ravenhearst and return to ravenhearst.I love these kind of games, cause they are kind of like the i spy game but they’re not, cause of the puzzles.I beat ravenhearst in three days.I beat return to ravenhearst in less than 24 hours.That took me an all nighter.Are there any cheats for the last puzzle on prime suspects?I hate to spoil the puzzle, but I just can’t get it without help.I own a gamecube and gameboy advance.

13. margaret griffin says:

how so you play the last game in mystery case files mcf prime suspects you have to get the 7 smile faces in the stars but i can not get it i can put 5 in but not7 so please tell me

• GladiatorStrength says:

on the box itself, where you need to put the gems in.. just make sure that if you select one. put the gem in the first one you selected, like this logic, 1 will go to 2 and 3, you choose 1 and move the gem to 2, then you choose whatever connected to 1, for example its 4, choose 4 then put it on 1 then choose 3 and move it to 4..

another example. a moved to b, choose C moved to a, choose d moved to c, just follow the pattern, i might not see youy reply anymore, good luck!

14. stargirl says: