Beetle Bug 3

Categories: Action, Arcade, Demo, Download, Games, Sponsors, Windows

The world’s most famous bug returns!

Beetle Bug is back and he’s going deeper underground to save more than 1,300 of his little bug babies from the monsters that kidnapped them. Help Beetle Bug to rescue his offspring and lead them back to safety.

An out-of-the-box storyline and mouse-based controls make this adventure game a must have for fans and newcomers alike!

Beetle Bug 3, the third chapter of the Beetle Bug series features all new enemies and a ton of new extras and puzzles.

• Action bug adventure!
  • Underground levels.
  • Takes serious wits/reflexes to beat.
  • Solid level design.
WindowsPlay FREE for one hour or Order the FULL version
Mac OsNot available

89 Comments to Beetle Bug 3

1. Dawn says:

I love this game. I am however stuck on level 41. To remove the wall you have to touch each bomb type item to turn them on by the time I am almost all the way around the first ones have turned off

2. LANIECE says:

HOW DO YOU GET PAST LEVEL 41?! I’M HAVING SERIOUS TROUBLE WITH ONE OF THE BOMBS TO REMOVE THE WALL! HELLLLPPPPPPP!

3. Christi says:

Yes, I can’t get past lvl 41 either. If ANYONE figures it out please post it!

4. happyhippo says:

Level 38…. the bombs don’t explode. Can anybody tell me why and how I can get through this level??

5. happyhippo says:

Ok, managed Level 38 AND 41 :-)

Pick up the bombs (cakes) first. Remove (by walking) the cheese row right above and under the detonators.

Lower detonator row: put a bomb under the middle detonators (left and right side.) = 2 bombs.

Then run to the
    Upper detonator row: remove the remaining cheese row by running through. The diamonds fall down and activate the upper detonators.

Have fun :-)

6. Catherine Topping says:

OK, I must be stupid, but can’t get Level 26. Not enough ammunition, too many swatters. I accidentally had a coin drop onto a swatter and kill it, but can’t do it again.
    Help! Thanks.

7. Jill says:

I’m stuck on level 96, how do you get all the mines or whatever they are to go off at once,or at all?

8. mimi says:

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help on lvl 41 on beetle bug 3

9. mimi says:

happyhippo i try and try what you said for lvl 41 but still can’t do it plzzzzzzzzzzz he^p

10. miguelangelo says:

happyhippo, you correct but it isen’t 2 bombs, u have to place 4 bombs in order to do everything at the same time. very good job

11. cntrywolf says:

thanks happyhippo for the info ………….got through level 41=)

12. cntrywolf says:

alright ………..i’m stuck on level 42. does anyone have suggests on how to pass it ???
    i keep dying from the swatters before i start to rescue all my babies.
    i’ve tried the bombs but am unable to get away from the fast enough due to the swatters, so there fore i loss a live every time it blows up.AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!
    HELP PLEASE =(

13. forever_kristal says:

well…i can’t do it with 2 or 4 bombs….i don’t know why….the under bombs are still activated when the diamonds fall but nothing happens :(

14. forever_kristal says:

for lvl 41 i mean…

15. lizzie says:

I’m stuck on level 30, I can’t remove the wall that contains the 2 keys that I need to open the doors, I touch them all, but when I’m finished the first ones have turned off and I’ve also tried with bombs and it doesn’t work either, any hints?

16. Ana Filipa de Castelo Branco says:

How Cant I get the keys on lvl 41?
    I need to pass the nivel 41 but I need help.

17. Martha Martin says:

How do you get past level 98 in Beetle Bug 3

18. audrey says:

i am also stuck on level 98 cant explode the bombs

19. Ireen says:

I am stuck on level 26. Who can help me

20. Candi says:

please explain level 38 I’m stuck.

21. lizzie says:

to level 98, you need get the beetles that are in both corners without touching the arrows, then collect the bomb that’s on the bottom, then remove the “cheese”, for the bottom to the arrows, then the arrows drop and activate the bombs, and the first of every line you have to turn them by pushing them.
    I’m sorry if that’s not very clear, english is not my first languague

22. michael sikorsky says:

I’m stuck on level 19, and can’t get past the bombs. I activate them by hitting the red button, but they don’t blow up. Any advice?

23. Charles Bridger says:

stuck on level 94

24. J. Henry says:

I can’t get past level 19. There is a place where you can’t throw the bomb, and there’s no other way to get past WITHOUT throwing the bomb. How do you get past that one area? Help!

25. holtchas says:

can anyone let me know how to complete level 26, not enough cakes.
    there must be a way.!!!!!

26. Michele says:

Got throught the 1st part of level 41, but got stuck, do I need the jewels that fall down through the middle

27. heide ross says:

I cant finish play becauser I cannot get past level 98. Help!

28. jackie says:

Need help with level 69. Seriously. I die every time I try to save the little ones because they get blown up by the scary faces. What’s up with that? I can get the four side ones but not the top and bottom. Is the key to it the bubbles? If so, where do I need to place them to pass the level. By the way, thanks for the solution to lvl 41. It totally worked with the two bombs. You just gotta haul butt to get it to work.

29. sofia says:

hello… well for the comments I’ve already read i guess you didn’t had the problem I’m having on level 39. when I threw the beetle to the hi-tech lamps taht would make me invulnerable the games auto terminates and the bombs aren’t sufficient to explode the flaming balls. does anybody know of a cheat code to get through this level. game is awesome addicting and HELP me getting on to level 40

30. Michele says:

I’m another one with level 98 problems, have tried the comments posted above, but even if I remove the rows of cheese the arrows go off before they reach the bottom, do I activate the bombs first? or are the arrows ment to do that?? I’m now in limbo land as I can’t finish the game HELP!!!

31. Michele says:

Level 98, Show

32. Izzy says:

{ level 41 help} For level 41, its easy, Show

33. Izzy says:

(help for level 19)

34. Norma Frey says:

I am stuck on level 100. Any suggestions.

35. Jude says:

Is there a way to gain extra lives? I was on level 42 when I ran out of lives and .it said game over and I had to start back at level 1. Got out of level 41 with help from here so maybe some one knows how to start game where you were when all lives gone

36. Jude says:

I figured out how to get lives replenished when getting low. Now I am stuck in level 80 How do you get past flowers guarding tubes? Help please

37. lel says:

Completely stuck on level 50 – i die every time cos the scary faces blow up too many little ones. Any help, PLEASE!

38. yoyo says:

hi!…i have a silly problem…my son who is 3 years old is playing the game with me and he uses my account every time and gets me back to level 11 if i am lucky
    is there any thing i can do to go back to the same level i used to play
    i tried to make my son use his account but it didn’t work

39. michele says:

i need detailed help with level 41 please email me before i blowup from being so frusterated!!

40. Bitzy says:

I tried both solutions for level 41 and nada, so either you folks got lucky or i have a game thats evolved with a mind of its own….lol

41. spacey says:

I’ve just figured out level 26 – hint: the button is one of those bomb making thngys. Try blowing the blocks around it to clear the path so that it can spit out the “balloons”

42. mara says:

my nerves are broken with level 41!!!!!!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!!!!!

43. Serge says:

yap.i can not pass level 41 too.the hints the guys said are worthless…

if anyone really can pass that level say something Edit:****

44. diana says:

i need a help i’m stucked in level 96 i can’t open the four mines …please any solution.

45. Dixie says:

Cant get past level 70 please help!!!!

46. deborahloi says:

Help….

I’s stuck on level 86.

47. deborahloi says:

Never mind…I just got it!

48. Jenny Harris-Jones says:

How do you get thru level 99?? I can’t even get past the blue blocks at the beginning

49. menia says:

I’m stuck on level 94 please help me i’m racking my brain. do anyone have any ideas

50. psleo says: