SSSG – Super Sneaky Guy – Echoes of the Past

Categories: Adventure, Flash, Free, Games, Online, Point'n'click, Walkthrough

SSSG - Super Sneaky Guy - Echoes of the PastSSSG – Echoes of the Past is the latest installment in the SSSG – Super Sneaky Spy Guy series. “You are being sent to investigate an old ghost town that has had claims of tragedy and violence. It is your job to thouroughly investigate the location… “ Have fun!

SSSG – Super Sneaky Guy – Echoes of the Past walkthrough (thanks White Wolf!)

8 Comments to SSSG – Super Sneaky Guy – Echoes of the Past

1. Orbitmist says:

anyone playing?

2. Ante says:

boring!!

3. White Wolf says:

Out…
    Its a long walkthought so I don’t know if I can sit up that long. Good thing I could play it laying down. :0)

4. Andy says:

I got an old lighter, and now I’m literally trapped. I can only move among three rooms. Help anyone?

5. Anonymouse says:

don’t forget to close your items down, there might be a hand hiding behind them

6. Whtie Wolf says:

This is a long and hard one to write so I think I’ll just start with each area on the map and go that way instead of a step by step walkthrough. I’m playing the easy version and I did find some bugs. There are 31 areas on the map and you have to go back and forth to get all the stuff you need. You can leave the map open as you move so you know where you are as you travel. Don’t pick up anything to start with until I come back to that area on the map if you want to follow the walkthrough as is. So the numbers you see below are in reference to the areas listed on the map. You can do any route you want or just use this as a reference. Good luck!
    :0)

31. Show

Back at Area 10. Show

Back in area 2. Show

Back in area 1. Show

In the chapel. Show

Back to Area 27. Show

I think I found all 50 coins but when the game ended, it said 49/50. I think this is another bug. If you find something I missed then let me know.
    Good luck.
    :0)

7. Whtie Wolf says:

In area 22 for some reason it didn’t print all of what I wrote. It should read…

I hope this prints all of the instructions. odd…

8. White Wolf says:

Area 20 when you move the rag, its the lighter not a coin. That’s the one I missed. oooops…..

I did find all 50 coins though.
    :0)