Lights

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Video walkthrough, Walkthrough

LightsLightsLights is the fifth Room Escape game designed by Neutral from Japan, the author of RGB, Sphere, Vision and Switch.

“Let’s escape from this skylit room by finding items and solving riddles.

I think note and pen are necessary for solving” the author said.

As usual with Neutral’s games, Lights is beautifully done, and if you enjoyed the previous games, no doubt you will like this one as well!

Please be patient while the game is loading…

Lights walkthrough (thanks Moebius!)
Lights video walkthrough (thanks Prid!)

136 Comments to Lights

1. Reka says:

More help for the four-digit codes.

• Meriweather says:

If anyone is still worried about this game– Reka, I have constructed a spreadsheet that will allow people to test their results based on your algorithm and see what the yellow box will tell them after they have hit the buttons a certain number of times.

2. Heluu says:

tank you Reka (: ,
    i ll play the game with the chickens, is difficult X_X

3. Karen says:

THANK YOU so much hilman!~
    Excel really helped thought there was a lot of trial and error , I finally got it =D

4. Prid says:

Finally I am finished with the DAMN walkthrough. I used A LOT of time on it, I sure promise that :S

Anyways, I remade the whole video and instead of 15 minutes, it’s a lot more faster done and the time has been reduced! But if you still want to see the 15 minutes long walkthrough, it’s available :S

Lights – Walkthrough [First Ending]
    Lights – Walkthrough [Second Ending]
    Lights – Yellow Box Code Walkthrough
    Lights – Walkthrough [15 Minutes]
    Please, at least say SOMETHING about these walkthroughs. I am going crazy after doing all these things and all the trouble I went through :S

Prid

5. Raika says:

Yay! I beat the bridge game!

Hint: don’t look at the score too much. Pay attention to the bridge positions and the carts.

6. Anemic says:

I’ve been tough on 123Bug and their rather shoddy game design and development. This guy here, on the other hand, puts out very nice games. Well designed and a little tough sometimes. I hope he’s receiving good ad revenue from them.

7. Vint says:

I have 9000 in game, but green box not open =(((

8. Reka says:

Vint, what do you think those two things have to do with each other?

9. mimi says:

@Prid

Thank you for your walk throughs. Those are the best I have seen. All the notes and the detailed explanations – great. And thank you for showing the multiple endings. Bless you and have a wonderful day.

I wasn’t able to get past the chicklets bridge game. The silly things kept falling because I was to distracted and just plain slow. :) So I really appreciate getting to see the game completion even if I didn’t get to play it.

10. Reka says:

mimi: try playing again. Neutral has put in an ‘Easy Start’ button for the bridge game for those (like me) who are just really not good at that sort of thing. The Easy version was almost slow enough for me to beat it while writing an email in a different window. :)

11. hilman says:

the bridge game actually reminds me of old nintendo, long before there’re atari, playstation, or x-box :)
    we call it “gamewatch” at that time :)

12. Shy says:

I have seen all parts, the tic-tac-toe grid on the ceiling, I unscrewed the cabinet and opened the door to get the sequence for the tic-toe-grid, and the light still does nothing. I even restarted the entire game twice. This makes no sense.

13. Eli says:

Excellent game! This is great fantasy for me!

14. Prid says:

WOW! mimi:

Thank you SO Much! I cannot believe that you even said those words. They mean SO MUCH to me. You’re the first one who actually have made me truly HAPPY! You wrote something worthful and very, very meaningful to me :D

And you also said why you liked my videos! So I appriciate that you wrote that =)

I don’t like other people’s walkthrough videos so much, cause they don’t explain enough. I used ALOT of time to write those notes, and I know how people think, cause I am also one ;)

I use music in the background, not to bor people. I even make TEXT WALKTHROUGHS for those who don’t like videos or don’t understand them! And it’s all thanks to you people that I am able to finish escape games, cause I too, get stucked on something :S

Anyways, I hope that you guys watch my future videos on youtube and read my text walkthroughs, and please SUBSCRIBE my channel on youtube :D

Prid

15. Natalie says:

plz, help me, I have 4799, but wen i put in orange box, i have new number 4798
    (sorry for my english)

16. Reka says:

4799: 63 x 10 + 14 x 10 + 35 x 10 + 49, or 9+, 1x, 2+, 1x, 5+, 1x, 7+.

17. Natalie says:

REKA, Thank you so Much!

18. Jenova says:

what is the trick of the orange box? i don´t understand it. could you help me, please?

19. Jenova says:

i´ve got it

20. miacat says:

puhhhhh….! everyone who was able to figure it out all by himself (or herself, of course ;)) must be a GENIUS. I wasn’t.
    and without Reka’s precision I would have been helpless with the 4-digit-code.
    thank you sooooo much, Reka!

21. lexi says:

need help my number is 5714 I cant figure this thing out :) anyone?

22. lexi says:

i have the number in the box but nothing happens?

23. Florian says:

A little comment to Moebius’ walkthrough from June 2nd:

[quoting Moebius]
    Second ending:
    Before opening the door, see the number written on key and write it down
    Use the +7 button on yellow box to get the number (maybe push 500 times or more)…buff
    [endquote]

With simple repeated “+7″ pressing it would be 1788 times, but in fact you don’t need to push the button that often at all. With some math you can compute a decomposition of any number (that is divisible by 7) into a sum of the form:
    sum_{i=0}{k} 7*a_i*10^i
    Every term in this sum represents pressing the “x10″ button once and the a_i (which are between 0 and 9) tell you how often you have to press the “+7″ button in between.

In the case of 2516:
    First you find a digit “x” such that x2516 is divisible by 7 (this is always possible). In this case x=1 works. So we’re working on the numer n=12516.

With a little modulo computation we represent 12516 as:
    12516 = (7 * 8 * 10⁰) + (7 * 8 * 10¹) + (7 * 7 * 10²) + (7 * 1 * 10^3)

This corresponds to pressing:
    +7 once
    x10
    +7 “7 times”
    x10
    +7 “8 times”
    x10
    +7 “8 times”

et voila you’re done with just 27 button pressings.

24. Florian says:

ok, i was assuming everybody has the same number (2516 in my case) which was of cource a mistake.
    All the general statements however are still true:

let n be the number you want to put in.
    ————————-
    Step one:
    Find digit “x” such that 10000*x + n is divisible by 7
    Set n:=10000*x+n
    Example:
    n=2516 (this leaves remainder 3 modulo 7)
    since 10000 leaves remainder 4, we use x=1
    So we set the new n to 12516.
    ———————–
    Step 2: “decomposition” (Pseudo code)
    i:=0
    Do[
    a_i := n mod 10 (the last digit)
    solve a_i = 7* k_i (mod 10) ( k_i is the digit

…and so on…
    k_0 times “+7″

—————————-

peace out!

25. Florian says:

ok, another remark:
    I just saw that Reka already pretty much covered all of this (probably also in an easier understandable way) in her post “More help for the four-digit codes.”
    greetings

26. Florian says:

Here’s the ultimate, super quick way to deal with 4 digit codes. Anything I posted earlier is neglectable.

Say your number is n (for example 2516)

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

that’s it!

27. Claire says:

how do you get 3721 in the yellow box, please! I am so confused!

28. binnb1 says:

I need hlp on yellow box , code:Show

29. binnb1 says:

now need help with 6516

30. marykrelza says:

“Open the hole on wall and write down the sequence. Take note red spiral on the floor. ”

where is that hole? is it the cabin hole? you cant click it! god, i’m a looser in this…

31. chandra says:

how to get the battery from the lamp…..help me pls

32. Uzume says:

Florian is right. To deal with the 4 digit codes one just has to solve:

x*7 mod 10000 = n

n=code
    x=value to solve for which is a digit string that tells one how many times to press “add seven” key before pressing the “times 10″ key to yield the code