Haunted – The Trapped Soul

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape, Walkthrough

Haunted - The Trapped SoulHaunted - The Trapped SoulIn Haunted – The Trapped Soul, a new Room Escape Game, you drive your car during heavy rain, and you’re late to go home.

“After you hit some… creature… you wake up at a strange place.

Nothing around you, but only that ghostly abandoned house…”

What awaits you inside this house?

There is only one way to know…

Haunted – The Trapped Soul walkthrough (thanks geez!)

129 Comments to Haunted – The Trapped Soul

1. Abbz says:

Heyy, you should type in Haunted the Trapped Soul, at Google, you’ll get the complete game manual, as in a movie.
    Which maked it all much easier to follow.
    Damn that game works on me ;)

2. Elizabeth Green says:

I think there is a glitch with the padlock. I gave up, I watched the YouTube walkthrough follwed it exactly and it never worked.

3. Amanda says:

Ok i am very conufused…can someone give me very specific details on this game?? Like tell me whats first the if the next one is down..tell me how far down i go….PLEASEE

4. Amuliya says:

You know what guys…i had a dream about the boy in the game and i had never seen him!!!!!!!!! But then after some days,i click search ‘ghost games’ and while seartching WAM! I GET HALF A HEART ATTACK to see the boy i saw in my dream few days ago!

5. bmilla says:

what do i combine wit the plate??

6. anonymous says:

Its quite easy really once you get the hang of it but i dont get what happened in the end why did you have to Show

in the end it was plain wierd!? what was the point of it? answer if u know!!!!

7. NEED HELP! says:

HOW DO YOU GET INSIDE THE DOOR BESIDE THE TV???????

8. Lullu says:

How do I get the recorder?

9. alleytrouble says:

the alley has appeared but I just cant go inside, its not clicking

Add a comment or wrap your spoilers in the spoiler tags if you want to provide help. Example: [spoiler]your spoiler[/spoiler]

Need more help with spoiler tags? Click here!

If you never left a comment on FreeGamesNews before, or if your comment contains a link, it will be held for moderation and won't appear before its approval. There is no need to resubmit it. No email adresses in comments please. Thank you!

Latest Walkthroughs