Tsuioku: A Recollection

Categories: Flash, Free, Games, Online, Room Escape

Tsuioku is a Room Escape game released at Gotmail, where you can play all IDAC’s games (Eco Room, Pick Up, Talking Sheep, Prank, The Cage, Ticket, Free Falling, JOBpico to name a few)!

Look around for useful items and eventually escape from the Tsuioku Coffee Room.

Update: 03.02.12. Tsuioku is now available in English!

23 Comments to Tsuioku: A Recollection

1. emi says:

first. hi everyone

2. Anonymouse says:

a lot easier to get into than the last ones

3. Bilibala says:

Turn right ,a box (with string) under the sofa

4. Bilibala says:

What does the Japanese on the picture say ?

5. fierceandsassy says:

easier to get into but harder to figure out. language barrier never seemed to be a problem before in these games, but half of the clues i’ve found are in japanese

6. Ellen says:

hello,all i’ve found is a bread knife and a small fan…i’ve found also a box in the sofa but can’t remove the string with the knife,i think i need something to cut and a screwdriver…but where are they??? it is not an easy task….Good Luck everyone,i am waiting for a next hint… :-)))))))))

7. stace says:

discovery: Show

clicking on various views creates a shaking on the screen. anyone figure that out or is it just me?

8. stace says:

9. daber says:

Well, once again I find it impossible to sign up for this game…I have tried many times, many ways…nothing is accepted. If anyone knows the answer I would appreciate your help.

10. TheMax says:

To sign it to start game, sign in with following

E-mail = [email protected]
    Password = letmein

11. TheMax says:

Anyone still here”

12. daber says:

Thankyou TheMax….it worked! I had to go to work, but am back for a few minutes…will begin the game. Thanks!

13. daber says:

Now is there anyway to get it in English?…I can’t make anything out of the Japanese.

14. Zzedar says:

Bilibala: I think the painting means something like “both are”. But I’m not very good at Japanese.

15. Gretchen says:

I notice the shaking of the screen too–when I have the fan selected and click on things, the screen shakes. Weird!

16. axis says:

Unless the Japaneese text is the whole key…I’d think this one was bug ridden…

17. merlina says:

I don’t know why sometimes you can sign in and sometimes not. Even after using Babelfish to understand some of it, I couldn’t get it to send me the password it never came (and I think now rather than tell you what it is it resets it, so now even if I do figure out the old password it isn’t going to work. I eventually got it to register a new one (finally got an email with the link) when I entered in the passwords it wouldn’t work from what it said I thought you needed numbers in the password too but evidently not since the one above I guess works (haven’t tried it). The weird thing is their English site is different (like you can’t get links to the Japanese version games) and I can’t get it to let me log in to that (yet it let me go into the Japanese version, go figure.)

18. Savari says:

I finally managed to get out, but this one is unintuitive, and the language barrier really hinders non-Japanese speakers. Maybe I’m missing something about the “magic” fan that seems to be used on every thing? Not my favorite IDAC game…

19. Shrike says:

Finally got somewhere.

Once you have the fan,

still can’t make any sense of the Register code, though.

20. Raika says:

Anyone still playing this? I made some progress

So far I have

Also, Show

21. Raika says:

Oh I forgot to list

as one of the things I have in my inventory

22. Raika says:

Found the code on escapegames24. Show

Anyway I’m out. While not a bad game, it’s one of the the weakest of the Gotmail games mainly due to the broken hints. After getting the register open, just try everything and you’ll get out eventually. I mean other than the register code, I got out without help and that’s rare for me.

Just in case, though, as for the code for the door, you’ll need to get all the items before it’ll work but the code is

If someone really wants a walkthrought let me know. Otherwise I’m too lazy to type one up.